Wednesday, May 9, 2007
History of CWS
Here's what I roughly remember when CWS first started off...
We were young, innocent and naive. We didn't know what's the meaning of putting on weight. (opps). I mean, we were oblivious to the dramatic and political society out there. Being JC students, we were only interested in getting good grades for A levels, boosting our interpersonal relationships with people and doing whatever we love in school. I'll skip the first two and jump to 'doing-whatever-we-love-in-school' part.
We've alot of breaks in between our lesson from day to day. As many fairy stories go, one fine day, ChuHui, Derrick, Liyan and me spotted this muslim stall at one corner selling snacks while most of the vendors are already packing up. We were starving and knowing we didn't have much choices left, we ordered what's left in that stall. We tried Roti-John and find it nice then Derrick ordered Chicken Wing and we all try it. We were like, 'WAH! so nice!' The next thing you know, all of us went to order the chicken wings from the malay auntie.
Since then, every break we'll spend around 15min to 30min (depending on how hungry and how much craving we've for our chicken wing) to order chicken wings from the malay auntie. Gradually, we decided to give ourselves a name.. *drum roll* CHICKEN WING SOCIETY.
One look, we know that it's going to be the greatest society in the century. We tried psycho-ing others to join us but I guess CWS is only appreciated among the four of us. Ever since then, we became even closer friends than before.
Through this friendships, we hope to achieve what we started off and excel in the different aspects of our life. Let's soar! ^^
Kent
(P.S: To the rest of the 3 members, please add on whatever I've missed out)
Posted at 12:26 AM