Friday, June 8, 2007

The power of 'Want'

In life, the power of want is very strong. The urge and the desire that is deep inside us, wanting that particular thing or wanting something to be done is kept inside our heart and mind. However, no one will know what we want until we voice it out. Yes it may be strong, but unless we amplify it in one way or another. Nothing will happen. No one will ever share the same thinking as another individual. When we want something, we need to show it, we need to display our desire to let someone notice of our 'want'. It is vital to show and let others know if we want it. Unless the urge of our 'want' is weak, therefore our voice will be coherent to the extent our urge; minimal.

I belive that if we want something to happen or want to achieve something. We got to prove it with our actions and letting others notice of our desire. In this strong and competitive society, I thought it'll be silly to sit on our couch watching the television program and waiting for something amazing to happen in our life. I guess we all know this fact of life, just that sometimes we let it slip out of our mind due to the comfortable life that we're used to it and hardly ever wish to step out of our comfort zone.

If ever there is something to pull us up from our couch, it'll be eight strong reasons that we should remind ourselves constantly to have the urge to want something in life or to make something happen.

Ask yourself,
Why do I want it?
Who do I want to benefit it?
Do I really want it?
Am I prepare to sacrifice in exchange for something?
Do I want to see a change in my life?

Make it happen. For a start, I want to watch movie, so when are you people free? x)

Kent

Posted at 9:15 AM